Saturday, March 29, 2014

Rockabilly Style...

So I've been looking for wedding dress style pics and have found a few that I think will work well with the style of dress I have. While I love vintage, beige, Lacey romantic layers it's just not a style that will fit well for a vow renewal in Vegas. We will be there in July so a full length gown with a train to get married on the strip just isn't going to cut it.  Still I just want something that is me and while watching "say yes to the dress" episodes on Netflix recently I saw a fun gal wearing a rainbow petticoat under her white dress, I just love the look so I went looking for turquoise/blue petticoats and found the following images on Google...


So I believe I'm 100% sold on this style as my dress can be altered to do this very easily. 
Stay tuned for alteration posts...


No comments:

Post a Comment